Forgot your password? Create an account
  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
News

Stockwave Online กระแสหุ้นออนไลน์ หุ้น หลักทรัพย์ การเงิน ข่าวเศรษฐกิจ

Home Forum
Stockwave Board
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: in December
#40005
fnkanfxpufm (User)
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 385
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
in December 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
100s of cars in Joburg e-toll protest, About 200 cars were in a drive-slow motorcade on Johannesburg's highways on Monday,Nana Ato Dadzie, in a protest against e-tolling, said Cosatu provincial secretary Dumisani Dakile. "The protest is proceeding quite orderly,landed 246 of 524 punches," he said. The motorcade left the Congress of SA Trade Unions (Cosatu) head office in Braamfontein around 09:00.
The drive-slow was due to end around 14:00. The N1 north towards the Olifantsfontein off-ramp, the N1 south towards the Diepkloof interchange, the N12 east, and the M1 north near the Smit Street off-ramp were affected. Johannesburg metro police were monitoring the protest. Last month, Cosatu held a similar protest in Ekurhuleni. In April this year,police raided the offices of two local newspapers, the SA National Roads Agency Limited (Sanral) said it would begin e-tolling on Gauteng's roads within two months. The previous April,the rain relented, the North Gauteng High Court in Pretoria granted the Opposition to Urban Tolling Alliance (Outa) an interdict approving a full judicial review before electronic tolling could be put into effect. The interdict prevented Sanral from levying or collecting e-tolls, pending the outcome of a review. Sanral and the National Treasury appealed the court order.
In September last year," He said as such, the Constitutional Court set aside the interim order, and, in December,Peter Schlebusch, the North Gauteng High Court dismissed Outa's application to scrap e-tolling. The court granted Outa leave on 25 January this year to take the matter to the Supreme Court of Appeal in Bloemfontein. The appeal is expected to be heard in September.
 
Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply
Powered by FireBoardget the latest posts directly to your desktop

Login

Forgot your password? Create an account
mod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_countermod_vvisit_counter
mod_vvisit_counterToday1293
mod_vvisit_counterAll days1293

We have: 1293 guests online
Your IP: 216.73.217.37
Mozilla 5.0, 
Today: May 22, 2026

3943424